We are a modern General practice serving Haddenham and surrounding villages providing a holistic, caring service to the rural community.
Our aim is to deliver high quality care.
- We will listen and learn from patients, staff and community as we develop and deliver general medical services to the practice population.
- We will put the patient and public at the centre of what we do everyday.
- We will try to fully understand problems, their cause and find solutions to those problems.
- We will be open and honest.
- We will provide high quality, evidence based care and demonstrate this through the use of qualitative measures.
- We will raise concerns about safety, health or patient care promptly.
- We will ensure that all of our services are efficient and best value.
- We will utilise new technology to improve patient care.
- We will meet NHS provider obligations including financial and service delivery targets.
- We will try to attract, retain and develop a workforce with the flexibility to meet future developments.
- We will respect the right of confidentiality.
- We will be open to listen and adapt to the changing NHS.